After May 30, 2020, all Zoom clients on older versions will receive a forced upgrade when trying to join meetings as GCM Encryption will be fully enabled across the Zoom platform.
Here are the steps to upgrade:
- Login into your account.
- At the top of your screen, you will see this note in a green box
- Click on “NOW”
- It will take you to another page. There are several to choose from. Here are a few choices:
– Zoom Client for Meetings
– Zoom Plugin for Microsoft Outlook
– Zoom Plugin for IBM Notes
– Zoom Extension for Browsers
– Zoom Plugin for Skype for Business
***** Most companies would only need to click on: Zoom Client for Meetings. But read all your options first.
- Then click on the button “Download”
- It takes about 30 seconds.
And that’s it. Please let us know if you need help getting Zoom setup for your office.
You can email us to: [email protected]